Sprouts Media is a fast growing web-based publication Start-up Company which owns, operate, and manage several prominent websites and blogs. Founded by Nitin Agarwal and located in New Delhi, web properties of Sprouts Media generate over 5 million page views collectively, and the numbers are ever-growing. We generate content on wide variety of topics related to Politics, Social Issues, Viral News, Science & Space, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Health& Care, Lifestyle, Sports, Entertainment, Travel, Social Media, Education, and more.
We are looking for creative content creators who are willing to join and work in a start-up environment. Being a Start-up we cannot operate from a fancy workplace like an MNC right now, but what we can give you is utter experience and a platform to develop your skills and growth along with the organization. Working in a start-up environment can sharpen your skills and takes your career to a new height.
If you love to take new challenges and willing to work in a startup environment, here is what we are looking in candidates:
1. Content Creators & Managers
- Able to produce high quality standardized content across platforms and media that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Quickly grasp complex technical press release/concepts and make them easy to understand in text and pictures.
- Must be fluent & creative in English writing. We take Grammar and writing style very seriously.
- Should be comfortable with web browsing, search engines, Word processors, and Windows.
- An Engineering, Media-certifications, MA (English), Mass Comm. pass-out with few years of experience or even a Fresher can apply as well.
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media, and WordPress or having your own active-blog can definitely stand-you-out from the row.
- Candidate should have to be good with the keyboard. (Not the Yamaha!)
- Should be flexible with the work timings. You know, world never sleep!
- If you have an orgy for technology and already in love with smartphones, gadgets, and apps… Buoy we’ve got a special place for you!
2. Video & GFX Editors
- Edit raw videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange mug shots into sequences, and to correct errors using editing equipment.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film. Input music, graphics and effects.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete videos.
- Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors in order to determine if corrections are necessary.
- Proven working experience in video editing/ Fresher with strong skills in digital technology and editing software.
- Should have knowledge of Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After effects and Audacity.
- Good photography and videography skills.
- Should have interest in making short films and cinematography.
- Should have knowledge about YouTube and its working.
- Knowledge of sophisticated editing software, such as Avid, Final Cut Pro or Premier would be added advantage.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Should be a self-motivator.
Yes, we are a Start-up but we pay as per the industry standards. And yeah, you can come in tee n sneakers for work! Isn’t that cool?
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com